Miso salmon and spinach broth
How's about some Spring time deliciousness to make you feel as healthy as can be?
I've been busy working on some recipes for Living Salads - a Yorkshire based producer of the most amazing baby leaf salads that you buy then harvest at home, yum. I'll be sharing them over the next few weeks so enjoy! If you love this recipe please let me know in the comments section or share it on social media and tag me @restoredkitchen x
- Prepare the garlic and ginger and set aside.
- Cut the spinach leaves and saute gently with the butter and garlic until just cooked. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, bring the water to a slow simmer and add the salmon.
- Add the ginger, miso and stock powder and stir gently, cover for 3-5 minutes while the salmon cooks through.
- Lastly add the Komatsuma spinach and rice noodles to heat through.
- Serve with some freshly chopped coriander and freshly cut baby spinach leaves.